Thursday, September 17, 2009
Cut in 1/2 inch cubes-1 pack/250-280 grams
Shrimp paste (alamang)-2 Tbs
Green chilis (siling pangsigang)-20 pcs/200 grams
Coconut cream-1/2 cup/120 mL
Onion, minced-1 pc/50 grams
Garlic, minced-4 cloves/20 grams
Cooking oil-2 Tbs
1. Cut chilis lengthwise and remove seeds. Then cut on the diagonal.
2. In a pot heat oil and sweat garlic and onions.
3. Add in chopped chilis and the alamang. Cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add in the Bangus Belly. Stir for about 3 minutes.
5. Add in the coco cream and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Add in the vinegar, stir and simmer for another 15 minutes.